play.minelucky.net
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/mHKuuRfNYC
Click to join
Welcome to MineLucky!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Denied Staff Apply
Topic Locked
MountainGrim
1 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

In-Game Name(IGN):
Winkeleigenaar
About to turn 19 next month

What is your discord username:

winkeleigenaar_
TimeZone:

UTC+2
Is this your first time applying? If not please list the date which you previously applied on:

This is my first time applying for staff on MineLucky.
Are you fluent in any other languages besides English? If so please list them here:

Yes. i speak fluent Dutch and English.
How would you define your confidence when talking to people you don't know:

I can talk very good to people i always try to take the lead in conversations.
How much time can you dedicate to the server each day? (Please be reasonable):

Atleast 2-5 hours a day on week days and around 2-8 hours a day in weekend days.
Are you currently staff on another server:

No i'm not.
Do you have any past experience? If so please list the servers and the rank you achieved:

1. I have been Helper on Welacraft for a couple months (Dutch Survival/Skyblock server.

2. I have been Helper on Akumamc for a couple months aswell (English Prison Server)

Reason of demote (No time to play because of school)
Why are you applying for MineLucky:

Because i just finished school and i have a great passion for Minecraft prisons i have been playing prisons for atleast 6 years now and i cant get enough of it,

But why MineLucky you ask, i have been playing on it for a bit now and i really like all the enchants and features, Aswell as the community its great everyone tries

to help you if you have questions, and i hope i can be apart of this amazing server.

Why should we pick you over other applicants:

I'm very mature, i know how to act in different situations and and i just love to help people in general.

Is there any current MineLucky staff that can vouch for you as a staff member? If so please put their IGN here:

No, not that i know

Last edited: 3 months ago
RealXavier3 HighRoller
8 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Sorry Koeninsegg it's a -1 from me due to a Lack of details

ItsFrosted❤

ItsFrosted Manager
44 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

Hello Winkeleigenaar,

Unfortunately, your application has been denied because the in-game name "Winkeleigenaar" does not exist. Please re-apply with the correct in-game name. 

minecraft